Monday, September 04, 2006

Oh, same thing happening as last time. Either too much or too little to do.

Well, for the sake of giving some kind of update: I have an appartment, it's £E 700 per month, which is a bit more than I was planning on spending. The arabic class won't be very intensive, but the trip to the school will. There's no subway in Mohandessin, leaving me with the choice between bus and taxi. And I can't afford to take taxi every day. Combined with the weather and the fact that it stops a rather long walk from home, the busride home today knocked me out, and I haven't had time to do much of anything. Especially not homework. I hate homework... and I asked the instructor if he could give me extra homework, since I discovered I'm only taking half as much as the others.

Argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home